Tuesday 4 December 2007

My First Christmas Tree

Whilst my humans were on holiday in Egypt, Mister and his humans surprised us by bringing over a gorgeous Christmas Tree. Initially, the tree was 'planted' on the balcony, with the door closed to prevent me from getting at it. I know I can be clumsy at times but I am no dogzilla! Now my humans are back and they have found a nice cosy corner for the tree. Unfortunately, that means that my crate has been displaced. Oh well, it's only a temporary arrangement...

Actually, this is my first Christmas tree. We didn't have one in Singapore for my first Christmas because we were busy moving to Korea. Then, for my second Christmas, we were in Korea and the Koreans are not into 'Santa Paws' and so we were not able to get a nice tree there. Still, I was lucky enough to spend Christmas with my humans and I got to eat loads of turkey.

So, back to the present. I can't help but to admire our new tree. It stands tall and grand. From a dog's point of view, it looks so magnificent. It also looks so tempting for me to make a mad dash into it, hoping that some stupid squirrels will appear? Heh! Heh! If Missus knew what I was thinking, she would 'kill' me!

Me, Mister and the tree.

No comments: