Sunday 21 September 2008

About Last Night

As a rule, I don’t often publish the antics of humans on my blog. However, as we are about to leave China, I thought I’d make an exception. Last night, Missus and Dad went out for dinner with some of the ‘humans’ of my dear canine friends. These guys have been wonderful friends to me during my stay in China. I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce them to you in my blog.


You might notice that in amongst the humans, a little canine has sneaked into the picture. Can you spot him?



This is Stefan, my newest little friend. Stefan is a three months old French Bulldog puppy.



He's certainly a character. Have you ever seen a dog sleeping like this?

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Homer!
Nice to meet you human friends!
Stefan sure is adorable!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lacy said...

w00f's Homer, its very nice to meet ur hooman friends...and dat puppy iz shure a cutie...

b safe,
~rocky~

Ben & Darling said...

er..yes. I do sleep like that all the time...and BenBen also sleep like that sometimes.

slurpy licks,
Twinkle

MJ's doghouse said...

oh my god...he is the cutest little guy ever...and actually ya...i sleep like that...so embarrassing when i am caught with all my female parts showing the whole world...oh well...

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, Stefan is a hoot! What a cutie he is!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch