Friday 26 September 2008

My Actual Journey from Shekou to the Netherlands

I have now reached my new home in the Netherlands. Although the journey was long and stressful for both me and my humans, we managed to take a few pictures along the way.


This was me moments before I left my home in China.




I then boarded a van which took me for an overnight stay in Hong Kong.




My humans and I weren't reunited until we reached Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. This was a snap taken by Missus from the arrival area. I had just been disembarked from my aeroplane.



Well folks, a new country and new adventures to come. I'll keep you posted.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my namesake !
I am also a golden retriever and also my name is Homer :-) Your blog is excellent! I wish you happy days in the new country.
Greetings from Poland for you and your human family.

Licks and woooofs from Homer from Poland

Molly the Airedale said...

You made it! We can't wait to hear all about your adventures in a brand new country!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Homer!
Glad you and your parents are safe at home now!
I can't wait to see and read all your new adventures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That certainly is a long journey.. Sure glad you made it safely..

Gus, Louie and Callie

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Homer,

Just sniffing over from the bone zone to bark hello.

It's great to meet you. Wow you had a very long journey, so glad to hear you have arrived safely and I look forward to hearing about your adventures in your new home.

love and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

Dino and Family said...

Hi Homer, I am so happy and relieved to hear that you have arrived safely in Netherlands. Hooray for Homer! Have a good rest and when you have settled down and finished packing, don't forget to sniff around and tell us all your adventures. Take good care!
Love, Dino

Par said...

Wooo you allow comments now...cool!
Glad you safely arrive.