Tuesday 23 June 2009

Grandma is Back!

Remember when I was staying in China and my grandma from England came over to visit me? Well, recently she came over to the Netherlands to see me, Missus and Dad. We had some great times together...

This is me with my Grandma.


Here we are during one of our many walks together.


Grandma thought it would be a good idea for us to go and feed the birds...


...here she is. Just like Dad (remember his pal, Wally?), she was very popular with the geese.


Soon grandma was explaining to me everything I needed to know about geese.


Pretty soon, she’d forgotten about me altogether just to be with those pesky birds. Hmmph!


Anyway, Grandma didn’t just spend all of her time with me. While she was visiting, she went on a few excursions with my humans...

This is Grandma wearing traditional Dutch clogs. (I think they’re too big for her!).


And here she is on a boat cruise down the river Maas in Rotterdam.



Here she is in Delft...


...and finally, this is Missus, Grandma and Dad in Bruges, Belgium.

17 comments:

Lacy said...

w00fs, looks like u had a very nice visit wiff ur grandma...sum bute ti ful piksurs..

b safe,
~rocky~

Farley's Mom said...

I really like Grandma's clogs!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Grandma, Homer is a wonderful company, isn't he?
Missus, Grandma and Dad make a perfect picture, love you all!

Dino and Family said...

I bet you love your Grandma to bits! Grandmas are the best coz they spoil us rotten! She got to go to many nice places too! I hope she comes back to visit you again soon! Love, Dino

Elizabeth Bergesen said...

Looks like you had a fun time with Grandma!!

Maxmom said...

Hi there Homer
Oh how barkful it is to have a visiting Grandma...especially one that gives you snacks(I mean - gives the ducks snacks). Enjoy your walks and love to Mom tool.
Max &Co in sunny South Africa

Unknown said...

Oh Homer - I LOVE that picture of your Grandma in the strange giant yellow shoes! You're right - I think she got the wrong size...those look like they should be for a giant breed human! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Lorenza said...

Hi, Homer!
Sure it was pawesome that your Grandma came to visit you all!
I am sure you all had a great time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Augie and Ti's mom said...

Aww, Grandma is cute! And another person loving on you is always a good thing :)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How special woo got to see her and show her 'round!

Tank woo fur sharing your special times!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Molly the Airedale said...

Those Dutch shoes really are too big for your Grandma, Homer! hehehehe

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Dr Buchanan said...

Hi Homer, well I'm a human. I am happy that you enjoyed your time with your grandma, and yes I love her clogs :-)

MJ's doghouse said...

brugge is so beautiful...my mom went there a few times when she lived in Germany...Homer are you the one that took the photos of your misses and dad and gramma...cuz you are very good at it..

How Sam Sees It said...

What a worldly dog you are, and how luck to have Grandma come for a visit! Have fun!

Sam

http://howsamseesit.blogspot.com/

Chef said...

How nice that your grandma came to visit you, Homer. She seems like a lovely lady and she obviously enjoys your company. Who wouldn't?

xox
Chef

Comet said...

Your grandma looks like she is fun to spend time with. Those clogs were HUGE!! We bet they would be fun to chew.

Bart said...

Hi :) Nice pictures :D I was seeing other blog when I saw you're title and i thought it was funny because my Golden Retriever is called Bart :) He looks like yours :D
Visit me :)
Kisses