Thankfully, this time Missus doesn’t have to get involved. In fact, all I have to do is list ten honest things about myself. That’s easy:
· I’m always obedient.
· I never scoff my food.
· I’ve never farted in my life…
…Oh! You mean I’m supposed to be really honest? Oh well, I’m not one for giving my secrets away but, in the spirit of the tag, here’s a list of my most serious ‘crimes’:
1. As the introduction to my blog says: when it comes to food, I'm immoral. I’ll do anything for food.
2. Much to my humans’ frustration, I can’t stop pulling on my leash. I can’t help it, I just get so excited when I’m out and about. Especially if I see other dogs.
3. I’m a womanizer. I have so many girls ‘on the go’. You can check this out here and here . Unfortunately, this sometimes get me into trouble. See what I mean .
5. I have been known to indulge in indecent exposure...
6. I’m an international jet setter. But I hate travelling. How come I never get to go business class?
7. I’m a coward when it comes to small dogs. They always bully me. (You don’t believe me? Have a look here and here ).
8. I once stole some food from my Dad. However, I was only a puppy then and I would never do that now….I think. (See ‘confession’ No. 1 above).
9. I’m a peeping tom.
10. Even though I’m a golden retriever, I don’t know the meaning of the word ‘retrieve’. My humans throw something, I go and get it and so it’s mine. Simple as that!
Anyway, enough about my honesty. Here’s the full description of the tag. It’s called the ‘Scrap Award’ and it goes like this:
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
I’m glad to say I have got at least seven friends. So, I am going to pass this award on to:
1. Pipa (I’ve not seen you around for ages. Where are you?)
2. The Bumpass Hounds (As there’re at least nine of you, I’m expecting at least ninety confessions! Evil laughter: Muah…ha…ha…ha…)
6. Amber Mae
Have a good weekend everybody.