Sunday 17 August 2008

A Man's Worst Nightmare

Today I had my first taste of the problems caused by philandering (or just plain two-timing). Remember Gertie, the ‘Supermodel’, who I spent a frisky afternoon with last week? Well, I was back around at her place today.


Me and Gertie messing around.


Imagine my dismay, when my old flame, Kira, showed up. Look at the surprised expression on my face!


Kira struts onto the scene.


What followed was a really awkward situation, which maybe only young virile men (like myself) will be able to relate to. I had to keep both of the ladies ‘sweet’, without either of them suspecting that I had been seeing the other one.


This meant having a secret tryst with Gertie in the bushes...


… and also required that I made sure Kira felt as if she was being given my full attention.


Me and my two girlfriends.

I must admit, I think I pulled off the whole charade fairly well. However, I would not like to encounter these situations too often. It was definitely not good for my blood pressure…

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Homer!
OMD! What a situation! Glad you were able to handle it so well!
Gertie and Kira are beautiful!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lacy said...

w00f's Homer, heehee, wowzers u almost got urself in a mess....u shood do like me, me got 2 girlfriends but they sisters...makes it easier...

b safe,
~rocky~

Molly the Airedale said...

We can see just what a tough situation you've gotten yourself into, Homer! We're glad you handled it!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Ben & Darling said...

OMdoG Homer, you are so close to it yet you can handled it well. Salute man!!! and that make me jelly abit. How I wish I could get a gf too...mayb two. Hahaha

slurpy licks,
BenBen

Dino and Family said...

Hi Homer,
Phew! I feel so relieved that you came out of it unscathed. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! Be careful next time!
Love, Dino