Saturday 2 August 2008

Lichi and Me

So, Lilly left and I was feeling kind of down. Fortunately, another friend of mine, Lichi, has now come to stay with us. (You may remember Lichi from one of my previous blogs). Apparently, his humans are away on holiday.

Although Lichi stays with us during the day, he goes back home each night. When I asked him why, he said that he prefers his own bed. Tsk!

This afternoon, Missus and Dad took Lichi and me for a walk. Here are some photos from our day out.


Lichi and I (I’m the handsome one).


I think Lichi needs a haircut and a shave. His hair is covering his eyes!


Actually, he looks like a very cute boy, don’t you think? (Pssst, don’t be fooled by appearances, in real life he’s a cheeky rascal.)


A ‘Mini Me’ version. Where’s Lichi???


We were happily strolling along when Missus started her obligatory photo shoot…


Don’t we look booti-ful???


However, it wasn’t long before Missus brought out her fancy dress props. I think Lichi’s supposed to look like a red indian in this photo.


On second thoughts, he looks more like a daisy in the grass!


Whilst Lichi was busy pretending to be a flower, I just ‘hung out’.


Me in my cool doggles. Yo dude!


Don’t you think we look like we come from the sixties? We’re certainly a funky looking couple of dogs.

5 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Homer, me sorrwy lilly had to leave but happy ur friend Lichi came to visit...heehee me loves the picturs...and u bother very handsome pups...

b safe,
~rocky~

Ben & Darling said...

Wow Homer, you always have friend coming over. How cool is that.

Of coz you are the handsome one and Lichi is the cutie. Love to see you guys posing for pic, especially the daisy head & your cool doggles.

slurpy licks,
BenBen

Dino and Family said...

Homer, you look really funky in your doggles! Lichi is cute too!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh gee, I just realized that you can now leave comments on your blog! That's PAWSOME!!! How come suddenly China allows coz when my H.Daddy was there, he said Blogspot was totally blocked. He was staying in Changsha. I guess only some parts are no allowed huh? Anyway, how are you? That's a cute friend you got there.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lorenza said...

Hi, Homer!
All those pictures of you and Lichi are pawesome but the last one.... OMD! Its the best!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza