Wednesday 30 July 2008

Sleeping with the Enemy

Greetings all! I hope everyone is well.

We've been busy for the last couple of weeks. First of all, my humans were away. Then I got sick (I was pooping lightning!). Thankfully, I'm OK now and I'm ready to start blogging again. Blog! Blog! Blog!

Unfortunately, Lilly has now gone back to stay with her humans. Phew...at least she won't be stealing my food and toys any more!

I wanted to show you some photos taken when Lilly was staying with us. I must say, that dog had some weird habits and she was forever disturbing my beauty sleep...

Here's Lilly using my leg as her pillow...

... and then my back...

... and even my belly.

Anyway, I do miss snuggling up to her.

2 comments:

Ben & Darling said...

Yeah Homer, you are back!!!

Ops...so sorry to hear that you are sick but I hope you are better now.

Hmm...its kinda annoyed to have somedog stealing our food & toys but still I think Lilly is a cutie and I can see that she like you sooooo much!! Hahaha...

slurpy licks,
BenBen

Lorenza said...

Hi, Homer!
I really enjoyed all your post with Lilly! Looking at those pictures... is like I was there with you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza