Wednesday 19 December 2007

Kira

I have been a bachelor for quite a while now and I think it’s about time that I found myself a girlfriend to keep me company. Don’t get me wrong – I still love my humans, but that’s different from true canine love.

Ta-da! This is Kira. She’s not my girlfriend (yet), but I hope that one day she will be. (Paws crossed).

When I first met Kira, she was tired from her flight from Israel to China and so she wasn’t in the mood to play. However, when we next met, she had sufficiently recovered from her jetlag and we had a ‘ball’. Speaking of a ‘ball’, I’ve attached some photos of Kira and I dancing.

First we did the ‘jitterbug’.

Then the ‘highland fling’.

This is me showing Kira my ‘breakdancing’ moves.

We finished off with the dance that Uma Thurman and John Travolta did in ‘Pulp Fiction’ (or should that be ‘Pup Fiction’?).

Unfortunately, at one point I accidentally stepped on Kira’s paw.

Following my scolding from Kira, I was a bit reluctant to continue our dancing session.


Instead, we just decided to have a good old play around…

… chasing each other around the bush…

… jumping around like monkeys…

… and having a good sniff about.


Next up, Kira challenged me to a race. As you know, I’m quite quick on my paws, and so I readily agreed.

This is me trying to get a head start.

Soon, we were at full speed.

At this point, we were neck and neck.

Then Kira ran across my path. (What a cheat!)

Finally, I managed to get in front and crossed the finishing line in first place. Hurray! Aroo – woo – woo!

To finish with, here’s a proper photo of me and Kira sitting side by side. Notice how Kira does not let her tongue hang out like mine. She’s such a lady! (Damn, I think I am falling in love…). Anyway, don’t you think we make a perfect couple?

No comments: