Monday 24 December 2007

The Night Before Christmas

It's Christmas Eve and I'm so looking forward to tomorrow when I can open up all of my new presents. I'm so excited that I could even burst into song...

♫♪ On the first day of Christmas, my true love (Kira) sent to me a snowman singing a song ♫♪

♫♪ Deck the halls with boughs of holly Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la ♫♪



♫♪ Frosty the snowman ♫♪

If you want to hear this song for real, take a look at the video above. Kira gave me this toy thinking it was cute. If you ask me, it just gives me the spooks!

Speaking of "Frosty", here's me with a 'frosty face'.

Here are some of our presents for Christmas. As I said, Kira got me the snowman in the middle. Balu gave us the plant on the right. The rest of the presents are from Missus and Dad to each other and to me.

As usual, Missus didn't let the occasion pass without getting me to dress up. Here, I think I look like Zorro - but with more funk!

In this photo, I'm trying to blend in with the Christmas tree decorations. I think I need more tinsel.

No comments: