Sunday 10 April 2011

My New White House

In my last blog, I told you about Grandma's unexpected visit to see us. Even more unexpectedly, a few days ago we received a surpise package... 

What's this Missus?

Is it a new swimming pool for yours truly?

I watched eagerly as Dad cut open the wrapping.

Hurry up Dad!

It's got too many holes for a swimming pool.

Hmph!

Two swimming pools?

I watched as Dad and Grandma started to put all of the pieces together...

Now it looks familiar. It's a new (bigger) crate for me!

I'd better check it out.

Look at the difference between my 'old' crate on the left and my new 'White House'.

Of course I love my old home. After all, it has taken me from Singapore to South Korea; South Korea to China; and China to Holland in the past.

But, a man's got to upgrade his house now and again...

Out with the old...in with the new!

Making myself at home!

Night-night!

As I lay there, I couldn't help wondering: "Why have I got a new bigger crate?" Something must be up...

13 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are wondering the same thing, Homer - are you on the move again? That White House looks a lot like ours, except ours aren't quite as clean and spiffy.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lorenza said...

Another moving, Homer???
Let us know, please!
Happy weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Hello!! I'm catching up on your blog and have to agree that it's always fun when Grandma comes!! Maybe THAT'S why you need a bigger house?? :-)

Sheila and Bob said...

Homer,
Looks like their may be a trip in your future.


Hamish & Sophie

Anonymous said...

i think i know whats up and i'm bummin'. i'm still waiting for loki's new harness to come in. he's a BEAR to drive with in the car and he's escaped 2 harnesses and broke the doggie barrier. (i can't put a crate in our car.) so i finally bought another escape proof harness and i'm waiting for it to come. if it works... well... we're going places...

wish he wasn't such a dork in the car...

you look comfy in that new house. are all the plumbing, electrical adn water fixtures installed yet? what about lighting (oh you have natural solar lighting i see). how will you decorate it? hopefully with some nice italian art!

Molly the Airedale said...

Your new crate is so spiffy and roomy, Homer! We can't wait to find out where your next adventure takes you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lucille, the Great Dane from Italy said...

What a huge new villa you have Homer!
Now Missus needs to make it more comfy for you, adding a soft pillow for yours truly to be really comfy ;)!
Are you going to ask to marry me, is this why you bought a bigger house?
Kisses,
Lucille

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! GREAT ... a new bigger crate. I like it ... you called it a White House. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

How Sam Sees It said...

Is there another move in your future? Where could you be going now?

Sam

Asta said...

Homew
I love youw new upgwadede white hose..it looks vewy comfy and woomy and bootiful, but now you have my coowiosity going?
Awe you moving again?
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Amber-Mae said...

I think I smell something beefy - you moving to another country again??? With that bigger crate, you can now sit & stand up without banging your head on the top of it. It should be a lot more comfortable.

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Hi Homer, your new crate is cool but you can't move and leave Lucille can you? I was so happy to see you and Lucille together Your grandma looks lovely too. Take care, no worries, love Carol.

Golden Samantha said...

Ohhhhh Homer! I'm reading back through posts we've missed and it really looks like you're going someplace. Mom and Dad hope it's not too far???
xoxoxo
Sammie, AValon and Oz