Friday 29 November 2013

Tributes to Paco and Amber-Mae

I am very sad to announce that two of my long time blogging friends have passed away recently.

My dearest amico, Paco.



May 24, 2006 - November 11, 2013


I met Paco on several occasions when I was living in Italy. We had such wonderful times together. Paco was a lovely boy who loved his mum, Simona, with all his heart. The Missus and Dad were also smitten by him. You can read more abut our adventures together here, here and here.

Sadly, he crossed the rainbow bridge on 11 November, 2013.


~~~


Booti-ful Amber-Mae



October 28, 2005 - November 23, 2013


Amber-Mae and her mum, Melissa, began blogging around about the same time as Yours Truly. We had been blog-pals ever since I was living in South Korea and have enjoyed ‘stalking’ each other’s blog for many years.

Amber-Mae was a very booti-ful, intelligent and gifted gal who won many prizes in Dog Shows. She also excelled in, amongst many other things, acting, performing tricks and doggy-dancing.

She passed away peacefully on 23 November, 2013.


I will miss both Paco and Amber-Mae dearly.

Run free and wild, my friends. I love you.

10 comments:

Asta said...

I cwoss my pas that Paco and AmbewMae's families heawts heal. I know I will see them again sum day at the bwidge whewe they awe wunning pain fwee

and meantime staying in all ouw heawts. Thank you fow the bootiful twiboote Homew
Smoochie kisses

Asta

River said...

So very sorry to hear they are no longer with us. I did not know Paco but I read and loved Amber Mae's blog for several years. Thinking of their families this holiday season.

love & wags,
River

Berts Blog said...

Oh Homer, I am so sorry, I didn't know Paco but I did know Amber Mae. Please send the familieys our love
Bert and My Vickie

The Life of Riley said...

Dear Homer,
It is so unfair - they were both young Golden Retrievers.

I knew Amber Mae, and had read the news on her blog. My thoughts go to her family. I am also sad to hear about your friend Paco, although I never visited his blog I knew of him from your blog posts and can see that you shared many wonderful times together.

Love
Riley

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Homer, we didn't know your friends but send their families our sincere sympathy. Gentle hugs to you too mate. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Some GReat furiends have gone in recent days -

I'm sure there are lots of slobbered tennis balls akhross The RB!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

It's so very hard to lose our friends, isn't it. We read Amber-Mae's blog and Paco and Milo were among our first blog friends. We have been very sad.

Daisy

Molly the Airedale said...

Our hearts ache for their families. Both Paco and Amber-Mae were such wonderful friends and we will truly miss them.

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Juno said...

This is very sad. Run free Paco and Amber-Mae.

Momo & Pinot

How Sam Sees It said...

We've been so sad to read about both of these dear dogs passing. Mom hopes that they have found Sam on the bridge and are sharing some great blogging stories.

Monty and Harlow