Wednesday 30 April 2014

Oh No, Not Again…

Woof folks!

While I was taking a leisurely stroll and admiring the landscapes of Singapore, it dawned on me that I have been residing here for 3 years. This is the longest period of time that I’ve spent in any country.

Despite the heat and humidity, life in Singapore has been good for Yours Truly. Although I did battle the dreadful ‘C’, I managed to recover from it thanks to the help of the great veterinary care that I received here.

Just when I thought I was happily settled down in Singapore, looking for a(nother) girlfriend, something unexpected happened. Boxes, bubble wrap, cellotape, papers and what-not were delivered to my doorstep. Blimey! This could mean only one thing…

...I AM RELOCATING AGAIN!!!


"Do you know that this is going to be my seventh move?"


My humans had already packed my stuff for me. You can tell from my expression that I wasn't happy - I wasn't prepared to leave Singapore yet!

Hmmmph...I wasn't going to take this lying down. I decided that I was just going to "unpack" my toys. First, I had to rescue my favourite toy, 'Puppy'.

Me sneaking off with Puppy.

"Don't worry Puppy. You are safe here with me. I won't abandon you."

"Who shall I rescue next?"

"I know! My next favourite toy! My Ikea ball! (After all, this is like my comfort blanket!)"


Now this could go on forever as I have lots of toys to unpack. In the meantime, can you guess where we might be relocating to?

Love,
Homer

9 comments:

linone2000 said...

America??

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Homer, we don't have any clue where you are going, but we bet it will be fun. Safe travels and take good care of Puppy,

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Hi Homer! Sure hope you will be coming to the USA near us. Well, not many folks live near us though, 'cuz we're in the boondocks of the Idaho Panhandle. You are smart to decide to unpack your toys. bol. Have a great weekend.
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRD & Hootie

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Another move? No idea where you will be going next, but I think we'd be perpetually dizzy with all that moving! ;-)

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khousin Harley SO wish it would be PAWSylvania!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Life of Riley said...

Hi Homer,

You really are an International d Dog of Mystery. I know that relocation company moves stuff to New Zealand (which is where I live) - are you coming here? It would be wonderful if we could meet up. Wherever you go, have fun travelling.

Woofs,
Riley

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Homer, are you coming to Oz?? Can you take your bear on the plane with you? Stay safe and we'll look forward to seeing where you land. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Molly the Airedale said...

We can't wait to hear where you'll be moving, Homer!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Kathie said...

I hope you are moving to the USA!!