Saturday 26 December 2015

Christmas 2015

It’s been a long time since I blogged and I apologise for my lack of communication. The Missus has been very busy and I have been busy too - I will explain more in my next posting.

Anyway, I’ve attached a copy of my special Christmas Card featuring a photo of Yours Truly. I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I also want to take this opportunity to thank all of my doggie friends who have sent me Christmas Cards this year. They are lovely and I have enjoyed looking at each and every one of them.

Woof.

Homer


12 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Homer!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! We hope all your Christmas dreams come true.

Let there be peace on earth everywhere!!!

Happy Holidays from The OP Pack - Ciara, Lightning, and Mom

The Life of Riley said...

Hi Homer,

Great card!!! We've just sent you an email, but also wanted to know if you saw the Turkey God on Christmas Day. We hope your Christmas Day had lots of food, wrapping paper (to shred), love and treats.

With big woofs,
Riley and Enzo

KT and Easton said...

Hi Homer, thank you so much for the wonderful Christmas card. We love seeing your handsome face. Now that Easton is not with us this season, you card means even more. Bless you and you beautiful family.......KT

Charlie said...

Thanks for your Christmas card, Homer! Hope you had a happy holiday!

love,
Charlie & Anne

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you, Homer. Glad to see you are well!

Angus said...

Homer - Good to see you again and looking so dapper and well !

Jake of Florida said...

Hoping you had a lovely Christmas and that the New Year will be good for all.

Just Harry

Anonymous said...

Gustavo Woltmann thinks this is a fantastic blog!!- Gustavo Woltmann

Henry said...

Beautiful pictures!!! I hope you had a nice Christmas. I am wishing you the best Christmas this year as well!!! Keep sharing.
Kate

Unknown said...

I really liked your blog and hope you are going to share more. Wishing you Happy Christmas this year as well!!!!!
Kim

The Bearden Pack said...

You haven't posted in a long time. Coming back anytime soon?