Monday 30 April 2007

Rocco


This is Rocco, Ah Li's dog. Rocco is a mixed breed dog who was rescued from a factory. He has grown up to be a handsome looking boy with a strong personality. You might think that Rocco is a medium sized dog, but I think he is a fat looking sod.

Apparently, Rocco has the habit of admiring himself in the mirror. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Thank goodness he can't talk or else he would probably be mumbling: "Mirror, mirror on the wall... etc." Yeah, yeah, we all get the message that you are a good looking stud. Bah!

Rocco's dad's name is 'Rocky' and his mum is called 'Coco'. Hence the name 'Rocco'. I would have thought that 'Cocky' was more appropriate? Anyway, I have been told that Rocco is an aggressive dog. I personally think that he is just misunderstood and that he is one of those dogs who's instinct is just to guard and protect the family from harm. I'm sure that once you get to know Rocco, you'll find that he's very playful and loves attention - just like me.

Here's a picture of Ah Li and Rocco.

No comments: