Sunday 1 July 2007

Coastal Rose Garden

Ruff! Ruff! Aaaa rooo!

We went out for a quick walk today around our new home in Shekou. The place is called Coastal Rose Garden. It's a great place for me, with plenty of immaculate lawns, palm trees, plants and miles of quiet foot paths for me to walk along. There are also lots of lamp posts and fire hydrants for me to "do what comes naturally" and mark my territory. Best of all, the place is full of other dogs for me to hang out with. I've already made friends with a couple of young labrador boys and some smaller dogs. I've even got my eye on a couple of good looking 'bitches'. Anyway, enough about me, come and take a walk with me around Coastal Rose Garden.

This is the building that we live in - Block 39.


There is a lawn right on our door step! I often hang out with other dogs here.


We normally start our walk from here.


This is one of the long foot paths that we like to stroll down.


Stopping for a break. Notice the promenade in the background.


I even get to use the humans' benches.


As usual, this photoshoot wouldn't be complete without a close up picture of me.

The fountain area. Unfortunately, Dad and I got distracted for this shot.


Dad and me.

Sniff! Sniff!


The swimming pool behind me. The humans haven't let me take a dip yet.


Outside the club house.


A stroll through the gazebo.


A booti-ful backdrop.


The gazebo from another angle. Not sure what that strange looking creature in the background is? I will investigate tomorrow and let you know...

No comments: