Saturday 30 June 2007

It's My BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy birthday to meeeee!!! Arooo!!!

I'm so happy because it's my birthday today. I'm now two years old, and supposedly no longer a puppy. That's what the humans say anyway - as far as I'm concerned, I'm still young at heart and able to 'get away with murder'. Anyway, the best thing about my birthday is that I get to 'pig out'!!!

For starters, I had this scrumptious 'chicken a-la king'.

Even better - my birthday cake!

Why is Scooby dooOOOO sitting on my cake???

A typical family portrait. As usual Missus and Dad are doing their best poses, but all I can think about is the food!

Food!!!

Give me my food...

OK, I'll play ball on the posing, as long as I can have some food.

Oops. Sorry, I couldn't stop licking my lips! But I want some food!

Now can we have some food?

Finally, I get to eat the gourmet meal that Missus has prepared for me!

Now I am happy to pose with Missus (Dad calls this shot "The Dafties").

Me and Dad on my second birthday.

No comments: