Saturday 16 June 2007

My New Den

Ruff! Ruff! I'm back and I apologise for the delay since my last blog. I have been very busy during the past couple of weeks: moving apartments, unpacking my toys, finding my food, and generally having a good sniff around in the new neighbourhood. Anyway, I've just had a chance to ask Missus to take some photos of my new den. This is what I will be calling home for the next year or so. Come and join me on a guided tour.

This is the living room. There is a balcony next to it. Sometimes I can spend hours watching the world outside go by.

The dining area.

The kitchen.

The kitchen leads to this open concept laundry room.

The human's room. Shhhh... Don't tell anyone I've been on the bed.

This is a good corner for me to meditate...

My study room. The place where I work on my blog.

The bathroom.

The bathroom, study room and human's room.

The spare room.

No comments: