Friday 29 June 2007

At the Beauty Palour

As tomorrow is my birthday, Missus decided to take me to a pet 'groomer' to spruce me up for my special day.

This is the front of the 'beauty palour' that I went to.

I'm sorry that I don't have a 'before' picture but this is me 'after' my grooming session. It's hard to tell any difference but I definitely smell better!

By the way, while I was at the groomer's, I met this American Golden Retriever who lives there. He is about three and half years old. I did not get to know his name, as nobody was around to properly introduce us. Hopefully, I'll let you know his name after I go there next time.

There were also a 'family' of two month old golden retriever puppies. This one seems to be saying: "Pick meeeeee!"

Soon, the others began to fight for our attention.

"Don't pick him, he stinks!"

No comments: