Saturday 12 April 2008

Making Up

As I mentioned in my previous blog, Kira was not too happy with my inadvertent remarks that she may have put on a ‘little weight’. To try and make amends, I thought I’d get her a little present as a ‘peace offering’. My first idea was a VIP (Very Important Pooch) membership at the local gym. Then I thought, “hold on, that might not be the most subtle of gifts!”

Instead, I picked out two matching ‘his and her’ furry toys for us to chew on lovingly together. Here they are.

Unfortunately, Missus was in a cheeky mood. She thought our toys resembled Adam and Eve and so she mischievously added a ‘serpent’ to the otherwise innocent display.

Anyway, despite Missus’ attempt to sabotage my efforts at a romantic reconciliation, Kira was very impressed with my gesture. Pretty soon, we were quite the loving couple again…

Awwwww...

No comments: