Monday 22 September 2008

Goodbye China

So, this is it, I am about to leave China.

It would be wrong of me to depart without saying a few words about the country which has been my home for over a year. I have many memories of China, and almost all of them are fond.

During my stay in China, I have experienced some great times, many of which I have shared with you on my blog. My Birthday, Halloween, Christmas and Valentine’s day were all highlights. I’ve also met my grandma from England and made some good friends with humans such as Xiao Chen.

I’ve loved my environment in Shekou. My walks around Coastal Rose Garden, Seaworld and the Promenade have given me hours of sniffing nirvana.

Most importantly, I have made so many new friends. Who could forget Balu, Roy, Lilly, Lichi, Zhuan Zhuan, Archangel, Lewin, Stefan and the many other canine pals that I have introduced to you in my blogs during the past year?

I’ve also met my first girlfriend, Kira. Unfortunately, I also met my second girlfriend, Gertie. (Boy, that was a complicated affair!).

Anyway, before I get too nostalgic and tearful, I will simply say...


Bye bye China, and...


Hello (or hallo) the Netherlands.

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Homer!
It is so nice you have all those memories!
I know you will be happy at the Netherlands!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Gus said...

Hmm...Netherlands. Is that close to Faya? She is a beautiful airegirl. I might have to come visit you.

gussie

Molly the Airedale said...

It's always sad to leave something familiar to you and something you love but new adventure is good too, Homer! We can't wait to see your new place in the Netherlands!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch