Friday, 12 September 2008

I Love Your Blog

Helios has given me an award because he LOVES my blog! Thanks Helios! I am so happy! Woof!

For those of you who are unfamiliar, here are some of the perks and conditions for the recipient of an "I Love Your Blog" award:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated.

So, in accordance with item 3 from above, I would now like to nominate my friends below for an "I Love Your Blog" award:

- Amber Mae

- Dino

- Jackson

- Spencer

- Pipa

- Wire Wise

- Lacy Lulu

9 comments:

Carla (Paikea) said...

Homer......

THANNNNKS!!!! I was never nominated for an award... I feel a bit famous, right now... so, I think I'll bite something... Paikea's shoes, for instance... eheheh!
Thank u so much for nominating me, even though my blog is in portuguese...

I visited all your nominated blogs and they're all absolutey great. I'll leave comments in all of them!

(how's your packing???)

Kisses and Arooooos!

Maggie and Mitch said...

Congratulations on your award, Homer! We love your blog too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Homer!
Congratulations on your Award!
I love your blog too!
I hope you will have a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Spencer said...

Thanks a bunch Homer! Your blog is pawsome... hope you have a good move. Do you have to get quarantined every time you move?

wags,
Spencer

BWTH Dog House said...

Congrat Homer!!!

Where are u now?? I hope your hooman pack u along to your new house.

slurpy licks,
BenBen

Dino and Family said...

Homer, congratulations on your awar, I love your blog very much and thanks for nominating me too! I feel very honored! Muah!
Love, Dino

Lacy said...

w00f's Homer, congrats on ur award, and thank you fur passing it on to me...did u know ur picksur iz nominated fur the photo of the month of sept at the bone yard...heehee the cute one of u all packed and ready to move...

b safe,
~rocky~

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey,

you have been nominated for Photo of the Month over at the Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :)

love

opy

Homer said...

I have not access to DWB website...