Saturday 18 October 2008

Hotel Golden Tulip Rotterdam Center

Having stayed at Citta Romana since arriving the Netherlands, last week we moved across to the ‘big city’ of Rotterdam. Here’s a quick review of my experiences so far.

This is me, all buckled up with my doggy seatbelt, ready to leave Citta Romana.



This is the hotel (the big building behind us) in which we are staying in Rotterdam. The hotel is called the Golden Tulip. We are only staying here for a short while before we move into our new house.



This is my hotel room. It’s the first time that I’ve stayed in a hotel.



My very own mini-bar! How cool is that!!! The main thing that I need to master now is how to order room service. Heh... heh...



Me on my bed. I’m not sure where the humans are going to sleep!



By the way, while we’ve been staying here, Dad has had another birthday. I got him a card in the shape of a cake. I also smothered him with lots of licks and kisses! Woof!

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry nice!

Tank woo fur sharing your room and town with us!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lacy said...

w00f's Homer, u gots a nice lookin room there, iz the foodies good too?? happy birfday to ur daddy...hope he has many many more...

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Homer!
Happy Birthday to your Daddy!
I am sure you and your parents can't wait to go to your real house!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Hommer!
Looks like you got a nice room!
Happy Birthday to your Dad!

Love and licks
Thor

Molly the Airedale said...

You look pretty comfy living the hotel life, Homer! Are you sure you want to move?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

nice room - it looks like you're having a blast!

Dino and Family said...

I am sure your dad had a wonderful birthday! I wish him good health and happiness all year round!
That's a nice hotel you are staying at, enjoy! Help yourself to the mini-bar!
Love, Dino

Dino and Family said...

Please collect your awards from my blog. Love, Dino