Saturday 11 October 2008

Photo of the Month

Hi folks, I'm proud to tell you that I have won yet another award (heh... heh...). This time it's the 'Photo of the Month' at the website: 'Dogs With Blogs'. Check it out here: DWB (Dogs With Blogs). Here's the page from the website...

Can you see me?



Here's my winning photo. (You may remember that this was just before we left China to travel to the Netherlands).


To get this award, I was first nominated by Charlie (Thanks Charlie). There was then a one month 'vote off' between my photo and a couple of competitors. Thanks to all those who voted for me.

Can't wait for my next award... (I'm booti-ful!!!)

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Good work!

I'm sure it was the reason woo made it out of THAT place!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Homer!
Congratulations! I voted for your picture! I think is pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

You deserved it! That photo is funny.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on your win, Homer! That photo is too cute!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mino said...

I WILL TAKE YA!!!=)

Lacy said...

w00f's Homer, me voted fur u too..its such a cute picksur...

b safe,
~rocky~

Thor and Jack said...

Congrats on your nomination, Homer! That picture is very cool!
Nice to meet you! Come and visit my blog!

Love and licks
Thor

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

Homer - congrats on the award! I just found your blog and was hoping it would be ok if I link mine to yours?

Thor and Jack said...

Homer
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Sorry, I don´t have any cake to give you.:(
You are very welcome on my blog. Hope we can be friends.

Love and licks
Thor

Dino and Family said...

Woohoo! Congrats! That's one of my favorite photos of you!
Love, Dino