Wednesday 8 February 2012

Safari

As I write this, my humans have already placed me with a dog-sitter and I'm surrounded by booti-ful doggy girls. (Hopefully, I'll be able to tell you all about this later). 

The reason I'm not at home, is that my humans are jetting off on holiday again today. They are going to a place called Tanzania which, apparently, is in Africa. You may remember that they have already been there once before, a couple of years ago. (See the Missus' posts here, here, here, here and here).

I can't believe that they are leaving me again so soon. It was only in September last year that they visited the Okavango Delta in Bostwana. [Missus - Sorry I haven't blogged about this already - too many darn pictures!]

Anyway, as my humans were packing last night, I decided to get into the safari mood with them... 

Don't I look like George Adamson or Dereck Joubert?

I hope they have a great time. (But I hope they get back soon and I hope they don't fall in love with any other 'animals' out there. You know how jealous I can be!). 

I'm sure that Missus will sabotage my blog to tell you all about their trip to the Serengeti when she returns.

Bon voyage Missus and Dad.

11 comments:

Finn said...

Wow!!! Hope you are having fun!

Angus said...

Homer. They'll be home before you know it .

How Sam Sees It said...

I hope you and your Mom & Dad have fun! We look forward to seeing pictures.

Sam

KT and Easton said...

Dear Homer, I can pretty much garrunteeee that no other animal could take your place in the eyes of your Mum and Dad. So, enjoy the ball chasing, butt sniffing and dry humping days with the bootifull girly dogs and don't give it a second thought.

Yer Pal, Easton

Jake of Florida said...

You look very smart in your safari garb -- shame you had to stay at home but your humans dso love to travel!!!

Wirey woofs,

Jake and Just Harry

The Life of Riley said...

That hat suits you! I hope your humans have fun on their safari, and you have some interesting adventures with your dog-sitter too.

Woofs,
Riley

Molly the Airedale said...

What a bummer that you can't go too, Homer! Enjoy all of the booti-ful girlz!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Hi Homer, we hope you have a happy time with your dog sitter. Your mum and dad had better bring you back lots of toys and treats. Don't forget to let us know ok? We wish them a great holiday too. Take care handsome. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Lucille, the Great Dane from Italy said...

Oh poor Homer,
they left you alone - well - let's hope you make lots of friends at your pet hotel? How are the girls there?
Surely food will not be as nice as the one that Missus prepares, but you will catch up when she is back!
No she will not stay there - not without you don't worry, I know it!
She could come back to collect you and than move again!!!
Take care and do not fall in love too much, you still have to come back to me!!!
Ciao Lucille

Sharon said...

Sorry to hear you were left behind. I too as at the sitters, maybe I'm one of the cute girls you are visiting with. My mom felt bad about leaving me behind so she got me a new gorgeous collar with a bright pink flower from www.cloescollars.com

The Musketeers said...

Aww~ Homer, a pity you miss the party! Hopefully your mom and pops have a great day at Africa. My human sister always wanted to go there, as she loves animals very much, especially the wild cats.

Did you attract any girls at your dog sitter side? BOL.