Friday 14 March 2008

Crufts 2008 - He ain't heavy, he's my COUSIN

Whilst at Crufts, my humans managed to locate the owner of the kennel where my biological father came from. Missus struck-up a conversation with the breeder and mentioned my ‘family tree’. Imagine her surprise when she was told that my cousin was also at Crufts on that day. After a bit of searching, Missus was finally able to track him down.

So…I’m pleased to introduce you to my cousin, William.

TA DA! My cousin William. (Ironically, he shares the same name as my human Dad. What a small world!)

William with his tongue hanging out. (Just like me, hee hee).

William is a very good looking and jovial boy who is no stranger when it comes to dog conformation. His show name is Willowlawn Entent Cordiale JW.


William posing for the camera...

... and waiting patiently for his turn to be judged.

Trotting towards the judge.

Striking his best pose.

Unfortunately, William wasn’t able to suitably impress the judges and didn’t win the show on the day. (He must be the ‘black sheep’ in the family, because I’m sure the rest of my relatives are as booti-ful and irresistible as me!).

Anyway, it was really nice to see one of my ‘kin’ from a distance and I want to wish William all the very best for his future show career!

No comments: