Saturday 10 December 2011

My Christmas Tree 2011

Oh-oh! Christmas is fast approaching and it's time to put up that pesky tree again. I don't need to remind you of the problems I had last year

Here I am checking that we have all the parts.

After a couple of minutes (well, maybe hours - I had to snooze now and again) the tree was half-assembled.

Let me tell you something. Putting up a Christmas tree is not for the faint hearted! Just look at my frosty face!

Finally the tree was finished. Phew!

But, I still had the decorations to add. Balls, balls and more balls! Bollocks! That's way too many balls for me to handle!

Of course with my magic paws, I managed to position everything pawfectly! Voila! Booti-ful!

Just one more thing to add - the lights. Arghhh, I always get tangled up in these things. Help!!!

Finally, everything was in place for the 'switching on' ceremony.

I hope you like my tree and I hope you all have an easier time setting up your own Christmas decorations.

Good luck!

14 comments:

Angus said...

Homer - That's real talent !

Finn said...

Homer, that tree looks wonderful. It is sure pretty. I wonder if you are in your new house yet and if our Christmas card made it to you before you moved?

The Life of Riley said...

Very festive. I like the photo of you all lit up.

Woofs,
Riley

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Homer, what a beautiful tree. All thanks to your help too. The last photos would make a wonderful Christmas card for sure. See ya buddy. A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

El said...

You are one talented pooch! My golden only wants to play ball, not decorate with them! The tree looks fantastic, way to go!!

Molly the Airedale said...

You did an awesome job, Homer! Your Christmas tree looks just beautiful!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Hello dere Homer,

We saw your comment over at Wilf and Angus' blog and wanted to stop by and introduce ourselves AND see how your Christmas tree decorating turned out. Good job!
Come and visit us soon!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae and Max

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Homer, your tree is just beautiful! We have a problem here this year, no tree for the OP Pack because of Mom's broken arm. Well, she says maybe in another week or so she might be able to handle it. Maybe we need to fly you to OP to set up our tree - you do it so very well.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think woo make the bestest AND most handsome tree!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Zola the Rhodesian Ridgeback said...

Good effort Homer! Think yourself lucky that the box with the antlers and santa hat hasn't been opened yet..arghh!

Kari in Alaska said...

next year we plan to have a fake one

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
dogisgodinreverse.com

IRIS E DONA said...

Hi Homer
Good job ! your tree is so beautiful !!
Woofs
IRIS

The Musketeers said...

Homie, that's one good looking tree!! Well done! :) Hope you have received our cards :)

Sweepy said...

Woof!
That looks super!
Oh the things that hoomans make us do!