Wednesday 16 January 2008

Big Balu

Happy New Year!

I know it's been a long time since my last posting and, I'm ashamed to say, this is my first post of 2008. My apologies for the delay, but I've been too busy breaking all of my well-intentioned New Year's resolutions (must not sniff other dogs' bums - broken; must not hump humans/other dogs - broken; must not beg for food at the table - broken; must not expose my private parts in public - broken; etc.).

Anyway, enough of these dumb resolutions. As part of my New Year's celebrations, I recently invited my old mate Balu around to hang out. Here's some pictures from our get together:

Here's Balu. Look how big he's grown.

The humans noted that Balu is almost as big as me now - and he's only half my age! It must be puppy fat! Ha!

He may have grown bigger but he's just as cheeky as ever - always snatching my toys and causing mayhem. Here's a video of the two of us going loopy at home.


No comments: