Thursday 17 January 2008

Tagged for the Very First Time

Recently, I have been 'tagged' by another 'blog dog' named Keeley who wanted me to reveal seven weird things about myself. This is something I've never had to think about before. After all, what could be weird about me? Anyway, so as not to let Keeley down, I've done my best to list a few of my quirks below.

1. My name - 'Homer'. My humans tell me that I was named after the famous Greek poet/philospher. However, I'm not daft. I know that I was really named after the famous cartoon character, 'Homer Simpson'.

2. I'm a bit of a 'Peeping Tom'. I regularly like to snoop on people through my favourite window. Here's a picture of me caught in the act.

Can you see me?

This is my favourite window and I'm always spying on the outside world from there. Don't you think I look spooky?

An enlarged picture.


3. I am easily spooked by inanimate objects such as banners, road signs, traffic cones, etc.

4. I often sleep on my back with my paws in the air. Unfortunately, this means that I am frequently exposing my 'crown jewels'. If you don't believe me, take a look at the photo below.

Me in a vulnerable position.


5. I tend to walk with a 'swagger'. A bit like John Wayne after he's just gotten off his horse.

6. I can hold my own whilst playing with dogs of my size, or even bigger. However, I always seem to get bullied by small dogs.

7. I have a strange way of eating my food. I'll take a mouthful of kibbles, crunch them for a few seconds and then spit them out onto the floor. Only after this ritual, will I pick them up again and eat them for good.

Despite these weird things about me, I think I am booti-ful. Oooo... ah... booti-ful me!

No comments: