Tuesday 12 February 2008

An Evening with Kira

Ever since Balu became my arch love rival, I have been trying to think of ways to win back Kira’s affections. With a little help from my humans, I came up with a cunning plan. We decided to invite Kira and her family over to our place for dinner.

As part of the meal, Missus baked us some sinful chocolate brownies. To make it special, I helped to sprinkle little heart shapes all over the brownies. These hearts were supposed to symbolize my undying love for Kira. Unfortunately, Kira wasn’t impressed. I had forgotten that dogs cannot eat chocolate and so Kira and I weren’t able to share the brownies.

Never mind, at least it was a ‘visual feast’ for her. (Hey, give me a break. I am no Don Juan and this is the first time that I’ve tried to win a lady’s heart).

The ‘many’ little hearts. Tokens to my darling Kira.

Don’t you think we look like the perfect couple?

Flirting with each other.

Me and Kira – don’t you love her pointy ears? (I do).

To win her favour, I let Kira try on my Doggles.

I thought she looked real cool.

Dad thought she looked like a raccoon!

No comments: