Monday 11 February 2008

So Scandalous

I have not been feeling too happy for the past week. As you know by now, I’ve had a crush on my female canine friend, Kira ever since she moved to Coastal Rose Garden. I’m sure you also remember my good pal, Balu who often appears goofing around with me in my blog.

You can imagine my dismay, therefore, when I recently discovered that Balu has been secretly wooing Kira. To prove my point, I hired a PI (Pooch Investigator) to tail the two of them. (By the way, the PI’s name was Snoopy).

This is the evidence produced by Snoopy…

Balu and Kira holding paws…

… and whispering sweet nothings in each other’s ear.

The last straw was when they were caught in bed together! ‘Faint’

I have to go now to mend my broken heart. A couple of biscuits should do the trick.

No comments: